I haven’t written a huge number of Detailed Test Plans for performance testing, so I am still interested in reading other people’s (non-confidential) documents or templates. If anyone out there has a template, I would love to have a look.
About the Author
Stuart Moncrieff is a performance testing consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
MyLoadTest is dedicated to improving the quality of performance testing through education and better tools.
- What's an idiom for something that's easier than "shooting fish in a barrel"? I need it to describe finding defects in this new IT system. about 1 week ago
- It is always a good idea to check if your Windows-based load gen is a VM. Run C:\SYSTEMINFO and look for "System Manufacturer: VMware, Inc." about 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisChinch: Why hourly time tracking doesn't work for software - Bocoup http://t.co/RZ4Jg8G7LH about 1 week ago
- RT @NickNsingh: Performance Testing Opportunities by Nick Singh on Prezi http://t.co/5oLqeTBdHZ about 1 week ago
- Hmmm. Looks like time taken to apply Correlation Rules in LoadRunner 11.52 goes exponential. I have a page of rules, and it has taken >1h. about 1 week ago
- The state of Oregon's 138 page legal complaint against Oracle outlines a $240M trainwreck of an IT project. http://t.co/eVJ8PZOmI8 about 1 week ago
- "We must increase the thread pool size to improve performance." What value is it reaching while the load test is running? "We don't know." about 1 week ago
- RT @isamlambert: If you liked my last post on MySQL then this one is a doozy https://t.co/L36wbZTyeH about 2 weeks ago
- RT @Neotys: Neotys launches NeoLoad Free Edition tailored for developers & testers running small load or performance tests http://t.co/WTVl… about 2 weeks ago
- First against the wall when the revolution comes: idiots who block ping on their servers. Especially people who do it on an internal network about 2 weeks ago
JDS is always hiring!I am the Performance Testing Practice Lead for JDS Australia, a company which provides expert consulting services in Performance Testing and Application Monitoring. We are always looking for talented people to join our consulting team. If you are based in Australia, please contact me if you would like to apply for an interview.