I haven’t written a huge number of Detailed Test Plans for performance testing, so I am still interested in reading other people’s (non-confidential) documents or templates. If anyone out there has a template, I would love to have a look.
About the Author
Stuart Moncrieff is a performance testing consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
MyLoadTest is dedicated to improving the quality of performance testing through education and better tools.
- "Do you act differently if your commission is based on the profit of a project at the end rather than the value of a deal when it's signed?" about 10 hours ago
- "When a project is running late, the first thing that gets cut is instrumentation; so how does Ops diagnose problems in Prod?" #CMGAus about 10 hours ago
- Pro Django book. Reduced from $44.99 to only....wait, what? @Dymocksbooks may want to have words with their web team. http://t.co/AMsLSnbWaa about 1 day ago
- "You can verify the executable by comparing the md5 hash with the value on the same website you downloaded the binary from." #facepalm about 1 day ago
- Popular timesaver: Rather than waste 5 minutes documenting your code, let the next person spend an hour trying to understand what you wrote. about 2 days ago
- RT @Westpac: **SCAM ALERT** Hoax SMS may say it’s from Westpac, be grouped with legit SMSs. Delete it. Pls RT. #scam #fraud #hoax http://t.… about 2 days ago
- Someone is phishing for bank accounts with SMS messages. Westpac does not use two-factor authentication for login. http://t.co/swWXNdqvfx about 2 days ago
- "The test environment is on the public Internet, but no one will find it because it is not indexed by Google." Two words: Shodan and masscan about 6 days ago
- Apparently lots of people thought it would be a good idea to pass HTTP headers to a shell to execute. #shellshock http://t.co/PiBfYoOFxj about 6 days ago
- Just had an immensely fun weekend reading Violent Python. Caused me to skip meals and social obligations. http://t.co/GZHjQifYZv about 1 week ago
JDS is always hiring!I am the Performance Testing Practice Lead for JDS Australia, a company which provides expert consulting services in Performance Testing and Application Monitoring. We are always looking for talented people to join our consulting team. If you are based in Australia, please contact me if you would like to apply for an interview.