I haven’t written a huge number of Detailed Test Plans for performance testing, so I am still interested in reading other people’s (non-confidential) documents or templates. If anyone out there has a template, I would love to have a look.
About the Author
Stuart Moncrieff is a performance testing consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
MyLoadTest is dedicated to improving the quality of performance testing through education and better tools.
- Your model assumes a world of perfect information, populated by rational actors. Which world are you from? about 4 hours ago
- "I'm getting really good at this test automation stuff, but I'm not quite up to writing my own functions yet." #DunningKruger about 1 day ago
- "Be suspicious of anyone starting a 'glamourous' business. No one dreams of quitting their job and starting a waste management company." about 2 days ago
- The Circuit Breaker pattern: useful when integrating two systems that use message-based communication. http://t.co/9R9h2V0TNl about 2 days ago
- RT @datadoghq: The top 5 AWS EC2 performance problems - solved. Free eBook: http://t.co/XRfi5Qfxiw about 2 days ago
- The HTTP protocol is an example of "Worse is Better". http://t.co/Bqej9eYOwS about 2 days ago
- "This project has fully embraced Agile. We have 15 iterations planned before Go Live - when the first users will see the new system." about 3 days ago
- The people behind the "8 hours work, 8 hours rest, 8 hours recreation" negotiations must have thought that people commute 2 hrs/day for fun. about 5 days ago
- By default, the Excel VLOOKUP function returns the nearest match, rather than an exact match. I wonder how many hours and $$$ this has cost. about 6 days ago
- They want you to tell them it's going to be all right and your job, sadly, is to explain to them that it isn't. #perfmatters about 6 days ago
JDS is always hiring!I am the Performance Testing Practice Lead for JDS Australia, a company which provides expert consulting services in Performance Testing and Application Monitoring. We are always looking for talented people to join our consulting team. If you are based in Australia, please contact me if you would like to apply for an interview.