I haven’t written a huge number of Detailed Test Plans for performance testing, so I am still interested in reading other people’s (non-confidential) documents or templates. If anyone out there has a template, I would love to have a look.
About the Author
Stuart Moncrieff is a performance testing consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
MyLoadTest is dedicated to improving the quality of performance testing through education and better tools.
- I will be speaking on "Performance Testing in the Cloud" at Iqnite Australia 2014 on October 16. http://t.co/DrfvwNiKYo #iqnite about 1 day ago
- "Confluence is going to cost $10/month. Let's use Google Sites because it's free." "It's only free if your time is worth nothing." #kapow! about 4 days ago
- I wonder if Trello would be a good way to manage tasks/dependencies/milestones for performance testing projects. https://t.co/KHTKuIgVSz about 5 days ago
- What's new in @Neotys NeoLoad 5.0? Perfecto Mobile integration, data exchange API, custom action extensions and more! http://t.co/6aSvvnRvyQ about 1 week ago
- How to get a packet capture on iOS. Handy for performance testing/analysis, and security testing. https://t.co/vyiXw5GzLW about 1 week ago
- This is what I think of every time you refer to a person as a "resource". http://t.co/9Fp3kMF7Ow about 1 week ago
- "Our vendor told us we didn't need to worry about performance problems in their solution, so we have de-scoped performance testing." about 1 week ago
- Why you're not making sales (by @mijustin). Hint: you're chasing your own needs, rather than your customer's needs. http://t.co/EtmukbUzyp about 1 week ago
- RT @patio11: Amy Hoy on moving farther down the job to product spectrum: http://t.co/lbmeb49bnY about 1 week ago
JDS is always hiring!I am the Performance Testing Practice Lead for JDS Australia, a company which provides expert consulting services in Performance Testing and Application Monitoring. We are always looking for talented people to join our consulting team. If you are based in Australia, please contact me if you would like to apply for an interview.