I haven’t written a huge number of Detailed Test Plans for performance testing, so I am still interested in reading other people’s (non-confidential) documents or templates. If anyone out there has a template, I would love to have a look.
About the Author
Stuart Moncrieff is a performance testing consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
MyLoadTest is dedicated to improving the quality of performance testing through education and better tools.
- First against the wall when the revolution comes: idiots who block ping on their servers. Especially people who do it on an internal network about 17 hours ago
- VPN access organised at a client site by the end of day 1. It's a big company too - 100,000 employees. This has to be some kind of record! about 3 days ago
- Why does my Octopus card touch on instantly, but Myki is laggy? Lack of performance testing/optimisation or just different design tradeoffs? about 3 days ago
- RT @peterseibel: My favorite Mythical Man Month story: a team in which each developer bought the manager a copy of MMM. So he could read it… about 6 days ago
- Use the right sales terminology... Cross-sell: would you like fries with that? Up-sell: would you like to super-size for an extra dollar? about 6 days ago
- The old Freshwater Software office turned up on Reddit today (they created SiteScope). http://t.co/PKTIp4Aa3Y http://t.co/9hF9gKM48H about 1 week ago
- "An old IT system?" No, sounds clunky and obsolete. "Legacy IT system?" No, everyone knows that just means old. "Heritage?" Perfect! about 1 week ago
- RT @HPSoftwareALM: Our content submission portal is open to you, our customers! Be sure to submit your papers before Sept 5. #HPDiscover ht… about 1 week ago
- Wally proposes a plan for stress testing the new product... #dilbert http://t.co/op2KJylIiT about 1 week ago
JDS is always hiring!I am the Performance Testing Practice Lead for JDS Australia, a company which provides expert consulting services in Performance Testing and Application Monitoring. We are always looking for talented people to join our consulting team. If you are based in Australia, please contact me if you would like to apply for an interview.