Here is a list of things I would like to write a short article on. They are either topics I am interested in or something I would like to be able to show to a client as background information that may save me from having to explain concepts related to performance testing.
- Estimating scripting time for performance testing
- How to write a Detailed Test Plan for Performance Testing
- How to write a Test Summary Report
- Maths for Performance testers (statistical significance, sample sizes, significant figures, queue theory)
- Preparing for a Performance Test â€“ what the Business can do before the consultant arrives to save some time.
- A quick guide to Windows performance monitoring with Perfmon
- Staff utilisation rates. Different ways to calculate them, and common utilisation targets for different companies.
- How to write a Performance Test Case [done!]
- LoadRunner HTML mode vs. URL mode. Understand the differences or pay the price.
- Glossary of terms for Performance Testing (designed to be referenced in Performance Test documentation
- Introduction to LoadRunner scripting with CORBA (my current project)
If an idea grabs your imagination feel free to run with it – youâ€™ll save me some time, and I will be happy to link to it.