I have created a couple of training exercises that you might find useful if you are not yet a LoadRunner scripting expert.
- Credit Card Challenge, a LoadRunner scripting exercise.
- Correlation Challenge, another LoadRunner scripting exercise
Sometimes people ask me how they can learn LoadRunner. The best response I have heard from another performance tester was to tell them to go away and learn Java first.
Here is the training plan that I created for new starters at JDS Australia.
- Learn the basics of the C programming language
- HP training course: VuGen Scripting for Web
- HP training course: Fundamentals of LoadRunner
- Study for the ISTQB Foundation certification
- Scripting Best Practices
- Shadowing on a real project
- Read some books on performance testing