MyLoadTest is a small, boutique consultancy company based in Melbourne, Australia, but with clients all over the world. Basically it is “Stuart Moncrieff and friends” (partners and associates).
About Stuart Moncrieff
Stuart is a performance test consultant based in Melbourne, Australia who is now dabbling in web security testing. He holds a Bachelor of Computer Systems Engineering (hons), and is a Mercury Certified Product Consultant and Certified Instructor.
stuart at myloadtest dot com
He can also be found on:
I enjoy speaking about performance testing at conferences and user groups. Feel free to contact me if you think your conference attendees might appreciate one of my presentations.
- Iqnite Australia 2014 (Melbourne): Performance Testing in the Cloud (with Chris De Lorenzo)
- SIGiST Melbourne February 2014: TBA (I will post more details closer to the date)
- Iqnite Australia 2013 (Sydney): Four things every Performance Tester needs to know about (I will post this after the conference)
- SoftEd Fusion 2012 (Sydney): Performance Testing in a Mobile World
- HP Discover 2012 (Last Vegas): Extending VuGen 11.5 with custom add-ins
- SIGiST Melbourne June 2011?: Performance Testing for Managers?
- HP Software Universe 2010 (Washington DC): Communicating Performance Test Results to Stakeholders?
- HP Software Universe 2009 (Last Vegas): Performance Testing Web 2.0?
- ANZTB 2009 (Sydney) ?
- ANZTB 2008 (Melbourne) ?
- SIGiST Melbourne May 2009?
- CITCON Asia-Pacific 2008 (Melbourne): Agile Performance Testing
- Trampoline 4 (Melbourne): Corporate office enviroment
- Mercury World Australia 2006 (Melbourne): Solving SAP Performance Problems in Record Time
I briefly had a security testing blog called MyPenTest (running for 18 months from December 2007 to May 2009), before realising that I didn’t have time to keep one blog updated, let alone two.
The posts and comments from MyPenTest have been moved to this website.